Wednesday, August 26, 2009

my first post

got to go back to work tomorrow, not by choice. how is it possible that i go in the ER on sunday and with my discharged papers states "needs to stay home from work, rest and wait for the fever to break and feel better", the ER wont give me a doctors note for my work and my work wont clear me for missing work today without a doctors note.... confusing huh? yet im supposedly to be in bed and resting while on these medications which with 20 pils taken twice a day i would say is 10 days. well "world" please pray im not in too much pain while im at work.... also that customer service management dont get too mad at me wanting to use the restroom always - seeing my med's and doctors orders require up to 12 cups of water/fluids and to 'pee' my "condition" out....you know an inflamed/infected kidney HURTS a lot..... but bed rest and being stuck here at home bites also.....
lets see how tomorrow goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment