Saturday, October 24, 2009

the Fire

i take a seat get myself comfortable to start my reading/studying of criminal justice....
tony gets ready to do dishes and as he walks into the kitchen turns and looks out our back door window and says "oh shit, theres a fire!!"
i was like "WHAT??" look up and the dumpster area and top of a carport are flamin sky high....
im wearing a wife beater, (pj) shirts & run out - no shoes no socks just as i am.....
as i punch int he glass to get the extinguisher out i yell back "tony call 911 then call the front office"
of course tony (as usual) telling me to stay back and not do anything - that's not how/who i am....
so i run to the dumpster, throw the fire extinguisher pin off the can and started spraying.....
after a couple cans i open the dumpster door - its HOT - flames are ablazin from a bed mattress and frame....
i stoped the fire on the car port....
i start shouting/yelling out "you get me another extinguisher", "you grab this dumpster' we had to move one out which i had also touch bared hand - and that was flippen hot too - lol - in my "rage" i say tony take your shirt off he give me this look like 'what r u talking about' - he didn't do it- but he did help to pull the dumpster out.....
i realize my hand and arm are bleeding, my white tank has blood on it and now i have inhaled so much smoke and extinguisher smoke.....
i think i got about 6 cans used, a couple guys came and help..... glass all over the ground - dumpster area....
guy comes out with a big bucket of water and says "you guys need water?"
i was like "i believe the fire is out, thank you but if you dont mind my arms bleeding, if i could use it?"
i turn around and ask (cuz i saw blood all over the ground and my clothes) "whos bleeding, we got water here?" everyone was like "not i" i was like ahhh..... "i guess its just me...." the firemen get here - quickly, the fire was out - but they soaked it and the dumpster just to make sure and the chief/head dog says to me "you trying to be in charge here? where our fun, you didnt leave us anything" "hey i couldnt wait" i said.....
ambulance came and left - no one even checked me WTF.....
so im resting @ home tonight - rest my lungs - i inhaled a bit too much smoke and inhaled the fire extinguisher crap.....
im goin to go study a little now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment