Friday, July 30, 2010

its GOAL time

i need to be serious!! i am with the attitude - walk or run the marathon i need to get it done....

here is my current plan - MY CHOICE....

start today cut out cheese - cutting out cheese is more for a health issue for me, cheese and dairy is not good for me.... so im going to make a 1 month goal NO CHEESE - go 2 weeks without it - if i can then ill have one meal with cheese, than after a month ill make a new goal of cheese and such :) or maybe add to the whole dairy goal :)
2 weeks from today im going to do a NO bread goal - not a no carb goal (yet) no bread for one month....
then a no chocolate goal 2 weeks after that and then a no meat goal 2 weeks after....
each goal is for a months time....
and i have planned/figured if i "fall" and eat something im not wanting too then i add a day extended to my goal....
through this time - NO MORE SODA - i have been cutting it out but still finding myself drinking it every now and then....

so current - no cheese for 1 month, if i succeed for two weeks i can have a one meal one time cheese ....
no soda!! and one day a week no meat - vegetarian day....

ok that my goal rigt now -

i walked about 3 miles today - my pedometer thingy is wack - it says i walked 5 miles - i know that aint true - so ill say about 3 :) - that i believe.... woooo - was tired :) - and domino & tony walked half with me - ok - got to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment