Tuesday, October 26, 2010

holidays

YAY - that time of year, holidays :)
Halloween and then Thanksgiving and then Christmas....
I think as I get older my fav. holidays are becoming more Thanksgiving and Christmas rather than Halloween, because Thanksgiving and Christmas are more family orientated - i feel....
I had the best (speaking of family) dream ever - i became a mom and a grandma all in a 24 hour period, lol.... - I adopted a teen who became a mother and so I adopted a teen and became a grandmother - how awesome would that be.... i would actually think that be awesome....
so i kinda slacked on the whole diet thing - because i really truly it is like against all rules to try and diet during the months of Sept - Oct - because my birthday and holidays of FOOD.... plus I need to talk with my sister - but i think she will be a bit busy and will not be doing the marathon she had talked to me about a while back before she found out about baby h..... hmmm
well time to go home - school is great.... 17 units 5 classes last quarter and got all high A's this quarter is 5 classes again but with 20 units..... just had to breath with that - in my 3rd week and am already tired.... i have a job as well - i only work weekends but it is tiring all that customer service and smiling - lol

and GO GIANTS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment